BRONX INJURY LAWYERS P.C. ESSAY COMPETITION $500 SCHOLARSHIP – 2023Bronx slip and fall attorneys are known for obtaining high judgments in Court for victims of car accidents. We want to help the future generation of Bronx slip and fall lawyers with their education expenses by offering an annual $500 scholarship. The Scholarship will be based on an essay competition with a topic focused on personal injury law.
- This Scholarship is open to both graduate/law students and undergraduate students seeking to go to law school in the future. All applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. undergraduate or graduate-level program.
- All submissions should contain the authors name, address, phone number, current major and college.
- All submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All submissions must be in .pdf format
- All submissions must be received by December 31, 2023.
- Winner will be announced on our website on January 31, 2024.
2023 ESSAY TOPIC
– MAX 1500 WORDS
Should a homeowner/business owner be held liable if someone slips and falls on their property on a snowy day? Why or why not?
- Only answer the question provided
- Use online articles and caselaw to support your essay.
- Proper grammar, spelling, and citations should be used.
- All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
Thank you for your interest in the slip and fall scholarship provided by Bronx Injury Lawyers P.C. If you or a family member was injured, contact one of our attorneys today at (718) 993-3303 for a free consultation.